We Guarantee Security AND You Make a Difference in the Community
By using Gone For Good, you are giving hope and opportunity to adults with developmental disabilities. Many of the employees with disabilities at Gone For Good are working and earning a way for the first time. They are excited to have the opportunity to contribute and earn their own way, and their paychecks are increasing as our business grows. Together, you and Gone For Good are providing valuable opportunities for work to members of our community.
Gone For Good is owned and operated by United Cerebral palsy of the North Bay. Although we provide the most secure shredding in the industry, what makes us unique is the fact that our program was developed to create jobs for adults with disabilities. In addition, all of the revenue from the document destruction services helps to support other programs at UCP of the North Bay.
Gone For Good Programs
- Gone For Good offers career opportunities for employees with developmental disabilities in our Adult Day Program.
- Our employees work full-time or part-time while participating in a variety of activities at Gone For Good and in the community.
- Program Leaders provide training in paid work, self-advocacy, community integration, social recreation, education, and self-care.
- Our employees earn market-rate wages while performing production tasks that include packaging, labeling, and shrink-wrapping.
- Health and wellness is promoted through work and recreation activities that encourage physical fitness and social interaction.
- Our employees with developmental disabilities are provided transportation to and from Gone For Good and into the community.