Gone For Good is a leader in document management, microfilm scanning and microfiche conversion – which has enable us to innovate unique solutions. Gone For Good serves government agencies and private organizations nationwide.
As an industry leader, we provide efficient and effective microfilm scanning, document conversion and image processing systems from our secure facility in Solano County.
Scan your documents for Security and Ease of storage
- Whether your company records come in the form of paper documents, microfilm, microfiche, aperture cards, or blueprints/drawings; Gone For Good stays ahead of the curve and our competition with state of the art scanners used to convert your company’s source media into digital images.
- After scanning is complete, your source media is accurately and efficiently converted into a digital file format.
- Storage of bulk documents in our secure facility
Document Archival and Retrieval
Software solutions that make sense for your company
Gone For Good’s Document Archival and Retrieval system gives you a robust suite of capabilities, including the following systems:
Offsite Tape Vaulting – A comprehensive solution for transporting, storing, managing and retrieving your backup media from a secure, offsite facility operated by trained experts.
Cloud Storage and Services – A cloud-based data backup solution to administer and monitor your server backups simply and reliably, with point-and-click restoration via a web browser.
Data Restoration – Enables you to gather, restore, search, organize, and deliver email and other assets in response to litigation discovery, internal data management requests, and regulatory compliance inquiries, personally managed by a trained expert.
Value-Added Services – Providing you resources to manage your backup media across its lifecycle:
- Disaster Recovery Support Services
- Library Moves
- Media Destruction
- Inventory Audits
- Media Sales
Consulting Services and Support
Make any size project easy to understand and implement.
Consulting leverages our broad spectrum of technical experience and knowledge to offer practical advice in managing across your physical and digital records, share best practices and lead improvements programs.With our Document Archival and Retrieval system, you’ll be well positioned to:
- Get back up and run,
- Know you’re protected and
- Find what you need when you need it